Get both versions for a discount!
The new print and digital publication that connects adventurous souls, curious cooks, and enthusiastic eaters with talented writers, artists, cartoonists, and photographers who explore not only the how-to’s of cooking, but the whys of eating.
Features a stunning cover by Kate Blairstone; killer art and comics by Jim Mahfood, James Kochalka, Dan Zettwoch, Erin Nations, and Alli Arnold; stories and recipes by Heather Arndt-Anderson, Kathleen Bauer, Shawna McKeown; and a feature interview with James Beard-Award winning chef, Cory Schreiber of Wildwood, a foundational farm-to-table restaurant that brought attention to local, seasonal food in the Pacific Northwest.
- 80 pp, saddle-stitched
- 6.75” x 9.375”
- Printed on a luxurious matte paper stock
- A true coffee-table keepsake
And Kitchen Table Magazine #1 on the electronic device of your choice anywhere you’d like. Available as a PDF and/or as an interactive ePub, digital extras include:
- An extended interview with the legendary Pacific Northwest chef Cory Schreiber
- Exclusive video content
- Additional artwork by chalkboard artist Nick Wulfhorst
- Recipes for Pan-Roasted Mussels and a Kale Salad with Miso & Pistachios
Use the ePub on the reader device, app, or your computer’s book program. The PDF can be downloaded and viewed with Adobe Reader.